OFFICE AND BUILDING USE ADMINISTRATOR
We are a small, progressive Christian Church community of socially active and committed people whose calling is to welcome the stranger. Located on the north end of Beacon Hill in Seattle, Washington, we are near a Light Rail Station and in an area populated with a wide variety of ethnic and social diversity, and experiencing the building boom of 2017. (Other ways to describe us are in the visitors’ packet)
We are currently searching for an experienced office administrator to work alongside the minister and volunteers. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and able to meet deadlines. They will be interested in learning the structure of our church and getting to know the individuals. The ability to stay focused with strong attention to detail is essential. This position includes scheduling rooms for groups and individuals to rent, keeping track of all building use by regularly updating a calendar that is available to all members of the church. Responsibilities and Requirements
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with accuracy
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with persons and organizations seeking to rent space in our building as well as with our members and neighbors.
- Strong teamwork experience and skills
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Office 365
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- High degree of organizational skills
- Graphic design ability
This is a salaried, half-time position with flexible hours.
Position open until filled.
Please forward cover letter, resume and references to: